So I'm back

So I'm back in the world of blogging after a while away.

I'm going to try to get back to original spirit I had in my old blog before I seemed to lose the point.

So the name says it all really - this'll be about guitars, music, life (mine and others), the funny things I see in the world, the things I don't understand in the world (well some of them maybe - if I go for everything in that category we'll never get finished), and things I learn in the world...

Welcome to anyone who comes here to read and comment. However I will moderate comments and reserve the right to not publish comments I don't like or don't want published. Simply put this is my blog and my life and that's my choice I simply ask you all to respect it.

Bienvenue, Welcome, Wilkommen...

Comments

  1. Welcome back!

    Can I put your address in my blogroll?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I don't think you lost the point in your old blog. Oh, did you mean all that talk about obscure groups and guitars ...?!!!

    (Let's start as we mean to go on, eh?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz - of course... obsure groups and guitars... that is my life :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Signature Guitar

Let's talk plectrums...

12 String Guitar - Bridge Doctor Installation