Gypsy



Something of mine I wrote ages ago

Enjoy

Comments

  1. arent you so very brave ?
    aww..

    thats pretty damn good mister:)

    I'm super impressed with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually stopped listening to head and heart so i could listen to you :)

    That means something mister :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a quick listen last night (can't YouTube from the office).

    Sounded really good... of course I was slightly distracted by the wall of guitars you have there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Ken - Isn't everyones house like that? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grrrr...

    I would *so* not be allowed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Redundant eh?

    Remember The Commitments?

    Talent can shine - and you can't blow it arguing with yourself eh?

    Think about it.

    Just a thought. I don't have many.

    Take care bro.

    ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Signature Guitar

12 String Guitar - Bridge Doctor Installation

Let's talk plectrums...