It's your birthday!


My brother was 50 yesterday, the old git! Ha ha! Actually there is a bit of a running family gag here which I perpetuated in the card I sent him about running out of time since all our direct male antecedents have died before they were 60. So he is "into the last ten" as I keep telling him.

So this is what I bought him as a present.

Useful, practical, witty, amusing, talking point and just the wrong side of the political correctness of the early 21st century. My sister ticked me off about it when I told her but true to form he had it all set up already last night when I called him and thought it very good.

Now here is a thing. His birthday is 10th March or 10/3 if you use the UK shorthand (3/10 for my US readers). My birthday is 3rd October or 3/10 (again 10/3 for US folks). Isn't that odd that we have the reverse birthday of each other, how did our Mum organise that one?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Signature Guitar

Let's talk plectrums...

12 String Guitar - Bridge Doctor Installation