Late again... missed national kissing day

Well I've blown that... apparently yesterday was National Kissing Day. I've tried to find out more but all my searches lead me to flower selling sites telling me they could have delivered if I'd have called them before lunch yesterday.

Did anyone else know this? According to The Sun website 29% of young woman don't believe they are getting enough kisses... so it tell us... "So fellas, if you're reading this - remind a gorgeous lass what she's missing with a saucy smacker today." Well it was yesterday so bugger that but also I've just remembered how I hate tabloid newspapers.

Comments

  1. I must be in that 29% because I know I don't get nearly enough kisses. I love kissing and always have. Mr. J is just not a guy who likes kissing much. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed it too! Perhaps it was just NKD for readers of the Sun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyday is NKD...grab yer hunny and KISSSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. They make them up y;know... anything to fill the space, they like as little as possible left to fill with news... This is the nations top selling paper eh??! egh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Signature Guitar

Let's talk plectrums...

12 String Guitar - Bridge Doctor Installation