What it sounds like

Here is the first appearance of the 12 string anywhere!

Really I was just trying it out after a bit of fiddling with the nut etc.

So - you'll hear all 7 sounds on a little motif from one of my songs (On Christmas Day) starting from bridge, then bridge and middle, middle, middle and neck, neck, neck and Bridge and all three on together.   Then a little noodle with me just playing about - middle position I think which I really like.  Direct into my little Boss BR-600 with a Roland JC clean amp patch.


Comments

  1. I like the middle pup myself. The middle and neck together almost sound out of phase, cool. Another fine instrument from Hunt Guitar Works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds pretty good to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and bright! You can't get that from six strings. Or am I mistaken about that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you are not mistaken - that is the 12 string sound :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Signature Guitar

Let's talk plectrums...

12 String Guitar - Bridge Doctor Installation